Their Highnesses Prince James and Princess Margaret do cordially invite you to witness the Investiture of Their Heirs.
A marvelous feast to celebrate them will be made by Lady Argenteilin filia Elfin. For feast tickets, please contact Lady Rew Payne via email at Rew@westkingdom.org or at one of the upcoming events such at Coronet! For more info about the feast, contact the Event Steward or Feast Cook. Please contact the Feast Cook if you have any dietary restrictions/ allergies: Argenteilin filia Elfin/ Michele Edler via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (707) 331-3817
Mists A&S Competition
"This year’s theme: An Evening Well Spent this competition is remedies and home." Documentation? Yes! Please bring your entry AND documentation for it if you plan to enter the competition. About 3 pages is a great length for competition documentation. So is 1 page.
• Remedies Any item used to sooth ailments. Examples: Cough, colds, tooth aches
• Home Any item made by someone at home. Examples: Embroidered linen, underclothes, spun thread, cordial
Special kids competition, ages 2-20, with awards by the Event Steward. The populace will judge by beans. No documentation required (Tags with name, location in kingdom, and age are required for entry and will be available at competition table).
Ages 2-5 one largesse item.
Ages 5-10 two of two largesse.
Ages 10-15 three of three largesse.
Ages 15-20 four of four largess.
Items such as necklaces, bracelets, small pouches, large simple bags, printed cloth napkins, etc. Get creative and have fun!
Kingdom Dance! Come learn a new dance with our kingdoms best teachers! Don't forget the Saltatoris Nebulorum competition! The dance will be taught, all able to attend may enter
Event Steward: Rew Payne — E-mail: Rew@westkingdom.org — Phone: (510) 505-0475
1. From North and East Bay — I-880 take The Alameda exit. Go 5 blocks to Naglee Ave. Turn right. One block right on Morse
2. From Santa Cruz — Take 17 to I-880 take The Alameda exit. Go 5 blocks to Naglee Ave. Turn right. One block right on Morse
3. From Gilroy and farther — Take 101 north to 280 to 87, get off at West Taylor Ave and head west to the Alameda. Pass that one block to Morse. Turn right, one block down on the left is the church .
4. From the Peninsula — Take south 101 to I-880 take The Alameda exit. Go 5 blocks to Naglee Ave. Turn Right. One block right on Morse
From the East Bay and South: Take 880 to exit 2 for 82 South/The Alameda in San Jose. Turn left onto 82 South/The Alameda. Turn right onto West Hedding Street. Turn left onto Morse Street. The church will be on your right.
From the North: Take 101 South to 87/Guadalupe Parkway. Take 87 South to exit 7 for Taylor Street. Keep right at the fork to merge onto West Taylor Street. Continue onto Naglee Avenue. Turn right onto Morse Street. The church will be on the left.