Join us for a full weekend of camping, classes, and fighting in the Silver Desert!
There will be a wide variety of fighting classes ranging from beginner to advanced fighting concepts
Classes will include:
• Sir Helga teaching power generation.
• His Grace Kenric teaching an Intro to 2 Stick
• Viscount Gwain Iverrson will teach us How to Fight the Dreaded Madu
• Caleb Maxwell with Basics for Beginners
• His Highness Lochlainn will show us How To Die Well
• Viscount Sigifrith with "How to Fight: a brief introduction"
• Sir Rayner from Antir will be teaching Fighting Ergonomics
• Viscount Ragnar will cover How to Marshal (great for both fighters and non fighters - anyone can be a Marshal!)
There will be a consorts roundtable for consorts of various backgrounds and experiences to share their experiences, and for those newer to the experience to be able to ask questions.
And for those interested in serving on courts or volunteering to help but not sure how it all works, we'll have a class on how to serve on a retinue.
Classes will be held Saturday morning, with pick up fights all afternoon to apply our new skills!
Donations to help with event costs are happily accepted.
Site Accessibility Cell Phone Reception
Amenities on Site Portable Privies
Event Steward: Jitka Pavlova (Rachel Yaworski) — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 775-450-7920
From Reno, take 395 North to the Red Rock exit (exit 78). Take Red Rock (following signs for Animal Ark) for 11 miles, and then turn right on Deer Lodge. After 1.2 miles, site will be on the left.